Each facility in our Quincy data center campus is designed and constructed to allow your business the flexibility to customize your space to best suit your current and future needs.
- Single or multi-tenant buildings available
- Private suites and data halls available
- Designed for flexibility, customization, and easy scalability
SDC Quincy’s award-winning operations team of highly trained industry professionals works around the clock to ensure the security and reliability of your infrastructure. Each facility is professionally maintained to ensure the highest level of performance from your computing, network, and storage equipment.
- Critical environment monitoring 24/7
- State of the art control and monitoring systems
- Mission critical responsiveness to changes in the data center environment
- Online customer portal to access real time reporting
- Fire detection systems installed above and below racks
Cooling systems are an integral part of the data center ecosystem; we utilize meaningful innovations to decrease overall power usage while ensuring the optimal environment for our customers and their equipment.
- Evaporative and economizer cooling
- Hot aisle / cold aisle containment systems
- Roof top Air Handling Units
- Chilled Water system with CRAH units for Building B
Our redundant electrical systems provide a highly resilient environment to virtually eliminate downtime.
- 50-60 MW of aggregate power delivered to the campus
- Onsite substation to help support our clients’ current and future power requirements
- Electrical backup systems in N+1 configuration
- Redundant HVAC systems designed for immediate failover
- 2 MW capacity generators with 72 hour run time at peak load
- Tier III standard equivalent
Our Quincy data center is a carrier-neutral facility which allows interconnection between multiple telecommunication carriers for both local metro and long haul networks.
- Currently supports connections to more than ten Tier 1 network providers
- Networks include Zayo, Ziply Fiber, CenturyLink, Wholesail Networks, Intermountain Infrastructure Group, Atlantic Metro Comm, Threshold Comm, and Magna5; additional carriers are building in regularly
- On-premises Azure on-ramp
- Megaport and PacketFabric Software Defined Networks
- Dual campus fiber entries and redundant pathways
- On-site carrier-class Meet-Me-Rooms
We build and maintain sustainable data center facilities that are energy efficient and reduce impact on the environment.
- Clean, efficient hydroelectric power
- Energy Star Certified
- Low PUE design
Our secure data centers use multi-tier access control measures. Well-documented methods and procedures also play a role in ensuring the security of our mission-critical facilities.
- Security personnel on site 24/7
- Perimeter security including setbacks, berms, and fencing
- Secure access checkpoints at every door
- CCTV cameras positioned throughout the campus
- Mantraps located at each building entrance
- Biometric locks on outside doors
SDC Quincy adheres to multiple compliance standards to ensure that your equipment, data, and business interests are well protected.
- HIPAA, HITECH, & HITRUST
- PCI DSS
- SSAE 18 SOC 1 Type 2 and SOC 2 Type 2
- ISO 27001 Certified
- Energy Star
- US DoE Better Buildings Challenge
Our high-performance data center campus was designed and constructed with more than just racks and servers in mind. Our facilities are built to make our customers feel productive and comfortable while they are on-site.
- Attractive dedicated entrances and signage potential
- Shared common area conference rooms, restrooms with showers and lockers
- Outdoor shaded picnic area with propane grill
- WiFi throughout building
- Sunshades enhance comfort and natural light
- Dedicated equipment yards are secure and convenient
- High & grade level loading docks
- 10’ tall double doors throughout
- Storage and office space