SDC Manhattan provides secure data center space on multiple floors that house primary critical infrastructure at least 30 feet above street level.
- Private suites and data halls available
- Designed for flexibility, customization, and easy scalability
Our New York data center’s award-winning operations team of highly trained industry professionals works around the clock to ensure the security and reliability of your infrastructure. Each facility is professionally maintained to ensure the highest level of performance from your computing, network, and storage equipment.
- Critical environment monitoring 24/7
- State of the art control and monitoring systems
- Mission critical responsiveness to changes in the data center environment
- Online customer portal to access real time reporting
- Fire detection systems installed above and below racks.
Cooling systems are an integral part of the data center ecosystem; we utilize meaningful innovations to decrease overall power usage while ensuring the optimal environment for our customers and their equipment.
- Hot aisle containment systems
- Patented "Mobile Commissioning Units" – exclusive to Sabey – for accurate commissioning of air flow as well as electrical load
- Three 1000-ton cooling towers and two 600-ton chillers
- 270,000 gallons of reserve water
Our redundant electrical systems provide a highly resilient environment to virtually eliminate downtime.
- 18 MW of aggregate power delivered to the campus
- Onsite substation to help support our clients’ current and future power requirements.
- Electrical backup systems in N+1 configuration
- Redundant HVAC systems designed for immediate failover
- 6 MW capacity generators with 72 hour run time at peak load
- On-site fuel supply for emergency events with additional supply through emergency fuel contracts
- Tier III standard equivalent
Our New York data center is a carrier-neutral facility which allows interconnection between multiple telecommunication carriers for both local metro and long haul networks.
- Currently supports connections to more than 15 Tier 1 network providers
- Networks include CenturyLink, Cogent, Zayo, Pilot Fiber, Packet Fabric, Crown Castle, Altice, Zenfi, De-Cix, Atlantic Metro, with additional carriers building in regularly
- Dual campus fiber entries and redundant pathways
- On-site carrier-class Meet-Me-Rooms
We build and maintain sustainable data center facilities that are energy efficient and reduce impact on the environment.
- Extensive recycling program for shipping and discarded materials
- In-row containment systems to improve cooling efficiency
- Low PUE design
Our secure New York data center uses multi-tier access control measures. Well-documented methods and procedures also play a role in ensuring the security of our mission-critical facilities.
- Security personnel on site 24/7
- CCTV cameras positioned throughout the campus
- Mantraps located at each colocation data center entrance
- Biometric locks on each colocation data center entrance
We adhere to multiple compliance standards to ensure that your equipment, data, and business interests are well protected.
- HIPAA, HITECH, & HITRUST
- PCI DSS
- SSAE 18 SOC 1 Type 2 and SOC 2 Type 2
- ISO 27001 Certified
- Management & Operations Approved Site
Our high performance data center campus was designed and constructed with more than just racks and servers in mind. Our facilities are built to make our customers feel productive and comfortable while they are on-site.
- Mixed-use building houses both data center and office space
- Private suites, powered shell, and colocation space
- Shared common area, conference room, and rest rooms
- High & grade level loading docks
- Storage and office space
- Minutes to downtown Manhattan
- Room to shelter-in-place during emergencies