Seattle Data Center
Compromise Nothing and Expect Excellence in the West Coast's Largest, Privately-Owned Data Center Campus
Intergate.Seattle is our flagship data center property. Its award-winning operations team has maintained an excellent service record throughout the facility’s history, providing a secure and reliable mission critical environment and making our Seattle data center the choice of many of the world’s best-known enterprises and institutions. Green, cost-effective, and predictable hydropower, coupled with “free cooling” for most of the year, yields a sustainable data center solution with a low total cost of ownership. Comprised of over a million square feet of space, our Seattle data center is ideal for your colocation or powered shell deployment.
You Deserve a Seattle Data Center that Meets Your Needs and Exceeds Your Expectations
Intergate.Seattle has everything your deployment needs: low-cost renewable power, efficient cooling, robust connectivity, operational excellence, convenient location, and room to grow.
Your deployment will exceed its potential with the amenities, convenience, population, and talent pool provided by the Seattle metro area.
Reliable, Renewable Power
The Pacific Northwest is known for clean, renewable hydropower whose reliability and low cost are perfect for IT infrastructure.
Dozens of carriers, diverse paths, and discrete entrances mean that you can have the exact communication routes you require.
Our in-house design and construction teams will work with you to ensure a fully customized solution for your organization.
Services Available at our Seattle Data Center
Each scalable, modular colocation data center space is supported by its own redundant mechanical systems.
From an independent quadrant to an entire building, our powered shell options are fully provisioned with power, water, and fiber.
The customer is at the center of our integrated approach, from custom design and build to critical operations and support.
Our skilled, on-site IT technicians provide remote hands services to keep your hardware running and reduce overhead costs.
Each building on our Seattle data center campus is built on the foundations of sustainability, security, and durability. Modular design makes it easy for you to scale as your business grows.
- Single or multi-tenant buildings available
- Private suites and data halls available
- Designed for flexibility, customization, and easy scalability
Intergate.Seattle’s award-winning operations team of highly trained industry professionals works around the clock to ensure the security and reliability of your infrastructure. Each facility is professionally maintained to ensure the highest level of performance from your computing, network, and storage equipment.
- Critical environment monitoring 24/7
- State of the art control and monitoring systems
- Mission critical responsiveness to changes in the data center environment
- Online customer portal to access real time reporting
- Fire detection systems installed above and below racks
Cooling systems are an integral part of the data center ecosystem; we utilize meaningful innovations to decrease overall power usage while ensuring the optimal environment for our customers and their equipment.
- Evaporative and economizer cooling
- Region’s cool ambient air provides “free” cooling 90% of the year
- Installed HVAC capacity: 9,500 tons
- Hot aisle / cold aisle containment systems
- Patented “Mobile Commissioning Units” – exclusive to Sabey – for accurate commissioning of air flow as well as electrical load
Our redundant electrical systems provide a highly resilient environment to virtually eliminate downtime.
- Over 90 MVA of aggregate power delivered to the campus through redundant feeds, with additional power available from a third feed
- Up to 1500kW of critical power per suite (SDC-42/SDC-52)
- Electrical backup systems in N+1 configuration
- Redundant HVAC systems designed for immediate failover
- 2.5 MW capacity generators with 72 hour run time at peak load
- On-site fuel supply for emergency events with additional supply through emergency fuel contracts
- Tier III standard equivalent
Our Seattle data center is a carrier-neutral facility which allows interconnection between multiple telecommunication carriers for both local metro and long haul networks.
- Currently supports connections to more than fifteen Tier 1 network providers
- Networks include CenturyLink, Cogent, Electric Lightwave (Integra), Level3, Noel Communications, Zayo, with additional carriers building in regularly
- Dual campus fiber entries and redundant pathways
- On-site carrier-class Meet-Me-Rooms
We build and maintain sustainable data center facilities that are energy efficient and reduce impact on the environment.
- Clean, efficient hydroelectric power
- Extensive recycling program for shipping and discarded materials
- Low PUE design
Our secure data centers use multi-tier access control measures. Well-documented methods and procedures also play a role in ensuring the security of our mission-critical facilities.
- Security personnel on site 24/7
- Perimeter security including setbacks, berms, and fencing
- Secure access checkpoints at every door
- CCTV cameras positioned throughout the campus
- Mantraps located at each building entrance
- Biometric locks on outside doors
- Ballistic-rated building access points
We adhere to multiple compliance standards to ensure that your equipment, data, and business interests are well protected.
- HIPAA, HITECH, & HITRUST
- PCI DSS
- SSAE 18 SOC 1 Type 2 and SOC 2 Type 2
- LEED Gold Certified
Our high-performance data center campus was designed and constructed with more than just racks and servers in mind. Our facilities are built to make our customers feel productive and comfortable while they are on-site.
- Attractive dedicated entrances and signage potential
- Lobby and large, private conference room with presentation screen and audio, with full-length whiteboard walls
- Shared common area conference rooms, restrooms with showers and lockers
- Dedicated equipment yards are secure and convenient
- High and grade level loading docks
- Office space available in close proximity to data center space
- Secure storage space available
- Private decks give views of downtown Seattle, Mount Rainier, and the Cascade Mountains
- Easy access to a wide variety of shopping, dining, and recreation opportunities
- Ample covered and open-air parking
- Quick access to major highways and routes
- 3 miles from Sea-Tac International Airport
- Minutes to downtown Seattle
Be Confident in Your Infrastructure. Find Peace of Mind with Our Seattle Data Center
For over 20 years, we have helped dozens of enterprises achieve success at our largest, most established campus. Establishing your own presence at our Seattle data center is a simple process:
Witness our commitments to our customers, their mission-critical equipment, and the environment as you evaluate a space for your own deployment.
Develop a Custom Plan with Us
Every deployment in our Seattle data center is the result of a close partnership to meet unique industry and application specific requirements.
Deploy with Confidence
We will work hand-in-hand with you to execute your custom plan, from design and build out to deployment and ongoing operations.